Trace a pension

NHS, Civil Service, teaching and armed forces

If you are looking for one of these schemes, you should contact the pension provider directly, instead of using this form.

You can use this online tracing request form for personal enquiries. This form will transmit the details of your tracing request direct to our Pension Tracing Service. All information you submit will be treated as strictly confidential.

* required information

Your current contact details

Potential beneficiary's current details

The potential beneficiary is the person who is, or may become, entitled to benefits under the scheme or schemes you're trying to trace.

If this information is the same as above please check this box and proceed to the next page. Otherwise please continue below.