Department for Work and Pensions
Compensation Recovery Unit e-service  

Using this e-service

List of help topics

You can use this e-service if:

  • you are the compensator or you represent the compensator dealing with the compensation claim, and
  • the claim details have already been registered with CRU on form CRU1, and
  • you have told CRU about your interest in the claim..

If you are not sure if a form CRU1 has been sent to CRU or if CRU hold the correct details (for example, compensator name, address or reference number) please contact us before you use this e-service.

If your company already has electronic links with CRU, please do not use this e-service.

You can use this e-service to:

  • request an initial or renewal certificate, or
  • notify the result of a claim that has already been registered, or
  • check a previously submitted CRU e-service transaction.

top of page

List of help topics