Department for Work and Pensions
Compensation Recovery Unit e-service  

Help information


These notes give general information only and are not a complete statement of the law.


Using this e-service-

Requesting a certificate – CRU4-

Notifying the result of a claim – CRU102 -

Checking a previous e-service transaction-

CRU references starting with V to Z-

Change of circumstances-

More information-

FAQs – Frequently asked questions-

Contact us -

top of page