Department for Work and Pensions
Compensation Recovery Unit e-service  

Checking a previous e-service transaction

List of help topics

You can check if CRU have received a certificate request or claim result notification that has been previously submitted using the CRU e-service.

If you would like any more information, please contact us.


top of page

List of help topics