Department for Work and Pensions
Compensation Recovery Unit e-service  

Change of circumstances

List of help topics

Please tell us about any change of circumstances before using this e-service.

To tell us about a change of circumstances, please write to us or phone us.

For example, you should tell us if the compensator’s contact details or their reference number changes.

Remember to tell us the:

  • CRU reference number, and
  • the injured person’s name and date of birth.

Related information

Requesting a certificate – CRU4-

Notifying the result of a claim – CRU102-

More information-

Contact us-


top of page

List of help topics